Friday, January 1, 2010

MAC Nails - Lucky Number

Well I'm back from sunny Queensland. I had a few days home with the family and then a short island vacation (pre-Hawaii trip to see if I really DO like the tropical beach getaway :-P)

I got a few nice things for Christmas, one of which was the MAC nail polish in Lucky Number (from the Holiday collection). It's a frost and quite nice:



I only did one coat and it was almost perfect:



I really like this nail colour, however purple is my favourite colour so I'm slightly biased (although it's described as blue pink, to me it's a shade of purple).

Sadly my holiday is almost over and it's back to work Monday :-( Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post and very informative as well. Your knowledge appears very well on this topic and the way you have explained it, any new person can understand it easily. I would like you to keep writing like this and share your information with us. cotton percale sheets on sale , cheap designer comforter sets ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...