Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OPI Catch Me In Your Net

My next polish choice from the OPI Summer Flutter collection is Catch Me In Your Net:



It looks like a cross between OPI Absolutley Alice and Sephora by OPI Mermaid To Order or perhaps Teal We Meet Again.



This polish is LOVE. It has tiny light blue/teal flecks of microscopic glitters = gorgeousness. I was very distracted at work today because every now and then I'd be typing and look down and be all 'ooooh pretty @_@'



With flash and still pretty. I think the camera has picked up the tealness of it but I would say it's more green teal than blue. Depends on the light. Daylight shot:



Excuse the messy nails. This was two coats of polish with Seche Vite topcoat. I absolutely love this nail polish and although I haven't swatched the other two colours (yet!), this to me is the stand out of the collection. Unique and very very pretty. Matched my teal sweater today :-)

Oh and before I forget, my bf got me some pretty tulips for my birthday:



It's nice to bring a bit of colour into this horrible cold wet weather we're having this week. I was walking home today and I swear ice shards were hitting me in the face, not rain. That's how cold and windy it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...