Saturday, November 13, 2010

Essie Splash of Grenadine, Adelaide trip and a very cute reindeer


Ah the holiday season again. Which means cute gifts, good food and lots of Christmas shopping! I tweeted earlier about my hand sanitizer obsession so I thought I'd post a cute little picture of my latest acquisitions. Rudolph (despite his lack of red nose but that's his name) has made a return this year to feature some of the mint scented Bath and Body Works Pocketbacs. Very cute stocking stuffers indeed! I may hold onto one or three :-D

Onto the nails! I decided to try Essie Splash of Grenadine, from this year's resort collection (natural light):


I don't know why I haven't tried this earlier? I have the mini set and it's just gorgeous! I must admit Essie cream polishes can be fickle to work with, it seems to change every polish but they are generally nice to apply and don't finish streaky. Flash shot below:


And of course I've been dying to try the OPI Burlesque glitters so I layered on Show it and glow it (flash):


Sooo pretty. I want to do all my nails but I know I'll die getting the glitter off. Natural light shot below, reminds me of Sephora by OPI's It's Bouquet with Me:


Lastly I'm off to Adelaide for a little while. I've been a few times before, and have done a lot of the touristy things such as the Penfolds Winery, Botanical Gardens, Adelaide Zoo, etc. But I'm going back to the Zoo to see the Pandas! And there's flamingos (meep). I love flamingos.


And other beautiful birds:


I'll also be getting some nice Haigh's Christmas gifts for the family. Ok I have to pack, left it way too late! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...