Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are You Feeling Lucky? Lucky Green Clover nails and a weekend away!

St Patrick's day is coming up and what better way to get into the spirit than with a little lucky clover mani :-) So I present my blinged up lucky clover:


I didn't realise this would be so hard to take a photo of! I decided to use Essie Pretty Edgy as the base and I was sad I didn't have many yellow green grass type cream polishes so I blinged out with China Glaze Emerald Sparkle as the dark green base and Sephora by OPI Gleek Out as the outline.


Sadly flash was not my friend tonight. While I got some superb shots of my thumb nail, trying to get all in focus with no light reflecting was quite difficult. But you get the picture :-D

I wasn't able to post on the weekend because I was in Perth for a friend's wedding. We did some touristy things in the Swan Valley (we've been before so didn't have do to the wineries again) and managed to get in a bit of shopping in Perth CBD ;-) Here are some photos of my weekend away...


After shopping in the city, we walked out to the Bell Tower that's along the river.


We also returned to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory (the one located in Swan Valley, but we've also been to the Margaret River one :-) to pick up some delicious but over priced choccy.


This is the second time we've been around the Easter season but they had a lovely display in the window looking in on the factory.


Close to the chocolate factory is Yahava Koffee, coffee tasting with a large selection of coffee beans and tea. I got a black tea and the bf picked up 3 kinds of coffee beans.


Here we have a shot of the wedding location (ceremony was held outside at the resort we stayed at).


What trip isn't complete without a little shopping? :-D I picked up the velvet edition Lola by Marc Jacobs (the one with the felt cap) and the solid perfume bracelet. It is love.


I love the scent. It reminds me of something from my childhood but I can't put my finger on it...


Well I hope you had a lovely weekend, and have a great St Patty's day if you celebrate :-D Until next time lovelies...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...