Sunday, March 31, 2013

Chicken and egg nail art for Easter!

Happy Easter! I felt like getting one more Easter mani in before I have to pack away my colourful pastels. I wanted to do another look with the new butter London spring polishes and this is what I came up with:


Fiver is a gorgeous mint green and although it's looking a little bluer above, I can assure you it's minty goodness.


I really felt like I needed 3 coats of Fiver because it was a little streaky. Oh how I wish it was spring here, but alas we are heading into autumn and winter.


Obligatory over filtered and prettied up instagram shot above. Today was one of those 'start painting and see where it takes you' days. I didn't think chickens would quite fit on all nails so I decided to finish with eggies. The brown used was actually another button London polish fave of mine - Yummy Mummy.

Well that wraps up Easter nail art, I hope you enjoyed them! Now time for CHOCOLATE! Until next time...


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...