Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Bunny with Carrots nail art!

I'm feeling inspired this Easter so I decided to go for an orange look for my first Easter mani. And what is orange? Carrots! Yes, I decided to upgrade from my previous silly carrot nail art and go with a more, er, respectable look. Ha I do not know it was midnight ;-)


I wasn't originally planning on painting bunnies, I quite liked the half carrot look I finished with late last night:


But I have some spare time this week so I decided to continue on with bunnies!


Then I just drew the outline/silhouette of bunnies and I really liked THAT look but I have this incessant need to draw eyes on things ;-)


Which is why I added some pink ears/feet and drew a small face. Not the best face I've done but still super cute. Well I hope you enjoyed this look and I'll see you next time!

9 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the little carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your artnails.<3
    Gostaria demais de conseguir fazer.....mas eu sou muito ruim...rsrsrsrrssrsrs
    Beijos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own a company, Dashing Digits (www.dashingdigits.com), where we sell Nail Wraps and Nail Accessories. Feel free to check us out and let me know if there might be a fit in one of your future blogs.

    ~ Erika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...